In Our Lady of Victory: Monument, Mystery, Mission, Mary Ann Brenden presents the story of how Mother Antonia McHugh, St. Catherine’s first president, transported the design of a medieval French cathedral to a chapel on the campus of her fledgling women’s college in 1924.
Illustrated with rich and lavish photos. Softcover, 72pp.
Priority mail shipping and handling fulfilled by Good Ground Press, a publishing Ministry of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet.
Proceeds from the sale of this book will be used to support the preservation of Our Lady of Victory Chapel.
Questions? Contact Christine McKenna at 651-690-6093 or email@example.com.